Have you ever thought of cleaning carpets using natural cleansers? You can clean and maintain your favourite carpets without using harsh chemicals, yes you read it right! Eco-friendly cleaning products are easily accessible in the market and can refurbish your upholstery items as sufficiently as any other chemical-based cleansing agent. Using eco-friendly or organic surfactants for carpet cleaning Brisbane curbs the climate changes and help retain your carpet’s original sheen and supple texture efficaciously.
Professional carpet cleaning companies are keen on employing non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaners for a reason. They are 100% harmless. For this reason, whether you choose a professional treatment or cleaning at home make sure you opt for a healthier alternative for your carpets. In this blog, you will learn the significance of using organic products and a few tips to ensure safe cleaning.
Eco-friendly cleaning agents unlike ordinary cleansers are free of toxic chemicals, they are generally derived from plants and are free from any alkaline and acidic chemicals thus offering a deep clean without being harsh on the fabric of the carpet. While ensuring a gentle carpet clean these organic cleansers do not harm occupants in the long run not even your pets. Likewise using organic solutions for carpet cleaning helps maintain a healthy eco-system. These solvents are bleach, chlorine,
Benefits of adopting green cleaning for carpets
Ordinary cleaners are made of chemicals such as ammonia, formaldehyde, styrene, and volatile organic compounds. Not only are these chemical blends toxic to nature but also highly hazardous to you & your family. Every day we are exposed to so many chemicals, they are nearly everywhere and can negatively impact all of us including our pets. This is why experts recommend using organic surfactants irrespective of what carpet cleaning technique you pick steam or Carpet dry cleaning Melbourne. Here are a bunch of benefits of employing eco-friendly cleaning products you should be aware of:
- The natural enzymes present in plant-based surfactants break down stains & odours gently yet effectively
- They do not contain volatile organic compounds thus ensuring the circulation of cleaner and fresher air in your home or office
- They are Perchloroethylene and naphthalene free so they don’t cause a negative impact even when leaked into water bodies. They don’t pollute the environment and are biodegradable
- You no longer have to worry about illness, allergies, and health issues amongst inhabitants unlike chemical cleansers that are proven to weaken your immunity
- Even though experts use it while conducting carpet steam cleaning Adelaide, you can use them with plain water too, particularly during an emergency.
- Carpets can be used immediately even after being treated with organic cleansers as there is no harm from chemical residues too
- Carpets live longer when cleaned with mild surfactants, the fibres retain their shine and supple texture and your carpets look as new as ever
- Very less water is used in carpet cleaning when you employ eco-friendly products thus saving valuable resources for living
- It is safe for your furry friends
- Even their packaging is biodegradable
Is steam cleaning a safer alternative?
Carpet steam cleaning Adelaide involves very less use of surfactants, only for stain removal purposes hence experts consider it a safer alternative as compared to other carpet cleaning techniques. The steam heat injected in carpets is sufficient to deal with grime and germs thriving deep inside carpets. So yes steam cleaning is a sustainable carpet cleaning choice. However, when we talk about eco-friendly products it is not restricted to cleansing agents. Carpet owners can use deodorizers and sanitizers that are organic for better upkeep and to ensure the safety of all.
Tips and tricks for harmless cleaning of carpets
Besides picking biodegradable & safe cleansers for upholstery cleaning you must follow these simple tips for safe cleaning:
- Always wear protective gear, gloves, and even a goggle. You can also opt for a PPE kit for your safety.
- Ensure the cleaning space is properly ventilated
- Always check the manufacturer’s guide to determine the aptest and most feasible carpet cleaning solution, particularly while carpet dry cleaning Melbourne. Also do not blend chemicals or surfactants that can make a poisonous combination
- Rinse out bucket thoroughly and shift belonging and furnishing to other room for hassle-free cleaning
It can be a bit tough in the beginning, but you can take baby steps to achieve your sustainability goals. Begin with checking the label of the carpet cleaning Brisbane products you use for the sake of your family’s health and nature’s betterment. Don’t forget just because it’s affordable doesn’t mean it is safe.