Throwing a spooky party with Halloween theme? No worries now! Here is the ultimate guide to decorate the venue just in time for the party.
- Don’t forget to buy the creepy candy bowl with spider design to place your candies and chocolates in it. Add more Halloween treats to your bowl and spook your guests.
- Serve drinks the new way, that is, in a blood bag! Add your drinks to it and serve it to your guests, making them bewildered at the thought of drinking blood.
- Your Halloween table is incomplete without a skeleton hand goblet made up of plastic. They are durable and quite a handy option! Add booze or alcohol to it and serve.
- Serve the party snacks in the skull plate or plates labeled with trick or treat.
- How can you forget the napkins? Use napkins with the ultimate Halloween cat printed on it.
- Shock and impress your friends by welcoming them on the door with a zombie claw, with dark red LED lightened eyes.
- Hang some witch lanterns on the roof to add that Halloween vibe to the surroundings. You can even add spiders or bats too.
- For the best effects, you can use the reusable haunted house wallpapers all around the room for increasing the spookiness.
- Scare your friends and guests by placing a floating ghoul in the room. It will turn your party to instant hit. Place a big ghoul for scaring and recording the reactions of the guests.
Presently, in the market, there are many shops where you can shop for different types of skull plate and other spooky crockery as well as decorations. However, feasible will be to search online. There are many online shops which provide skull plates and many other decorative collections.